Since yesterday’s free samples by mail generated such a frenzy, I figured you’d want another chance to fill up your mailbox. Once again, I’ve tested all of these freebies to make sure that they’re still available. But I urge you to sign up now, as most of them are only good while supplies last! Here are 6 more freebies that I hope will make you smile. If you come across any others, please let me know!
- Free sample by mail of Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner. What’s great about this freebie is that you can choose from Intensive Repair or Daily Moisture. It’s only a shame you can’t order both!
- Free pair of panties at Lane Bryant. Back by popular demand, Lane Bryant is once again giving away a free pair of panties. This time, no coupon is required. The offer is good until Wednesday, May 19th (or while supplies last, so head on over there now).
- Free sample of eb5 anti-aging face cream. It’s probably not a good idea to wait until you’ve got wrinkles to use anti-aging face cream…why not try eb5 for free and see if you like it?
- Free First Hug baby blanket. I’ve got to admit that I’m not quite sure what the novelty of this baby blanket is, but if you’re an expectant mother you might like it. Or, if you know an expectant mother, pass this deal along. Sorry, if you’re not pregnant, you don’t qualify for this freebie. The good news is that you can choose between white, blue and pink baby blankets.
- Free digital subscription to Mothering Magazine. If you’re looking for interesting (and sometimes provocative) articles about parenting that you can share easily with your friends, you’ll love this free subscription to Mothering Magazine.
- Free museum entrance(s), courtesy of Target. Just one more reason why Target is one of my all-time favorite stores – they’re sponsoring free museum entrance and cultural events throughout the country. Check for events in your area here.