Tired of having a mailbox filled with bills? It’s time to fill your mailbox with more free samples! This week I’ve got a very eclectic mix of samples from free vitamins to free dinner plates…so get yours while supplies last!
- Free vitamins from Nature Made. Choose from Omega-3 Fish Oil tablets or CholestOff (a natural way to lower cholesterol).
- Free sample of Omega Greens. This may not be exactly the same as free vitamins, but from what I gather, the idea is the same. Omega Greens is a dietary supplement that is made with certified organic ingredients and is designed to boost your immune system, promote general health and increase your cardiovascular health. Even if you’re skeptical, it’s a free sample, so in my book it’s definitely worth a try!
- Free bag of popchips. Become a fan of popchips on Facebook and you can get a free bag of popchips (while supplies last). And while you’re there, why not become a fan of Billy.com so that you can learn other tricks for how to get free stuff?
- Free 4-color pen. I used to use one of these in high school, and I’m childishly excited about having another 4-color pen (especially a free one!). This should be one of the most useful free samples by mail that I’ve gotten in a while!
- Free sample of Crest 3D Whitestrips. This free sample was gone and is now back…but it may end again soon, so you’d better get your free Crest Whitestrips by mail while you can!
- Free B1G1 Frappuccino at Barnes & Noble. I must admit that a Frappuccino is one of my favorite drinks…but this B1G1 free coupon expires today (May 24th), so you’d better make time for a pitstop!
- Free Aveeno Nourish haircare sample. Since I know you can’t resist free beauty products, I just had to include this on my list of this week’s best free samples. What I love about it is that they let you choose from 3 options, so you can get a haircare product that is actually appropriate for your hair type. Get yours while supplies last…
- Free Martha Stewart Grilling Cookbook. This free printable cookbook is a bit slow to load, but the recipes look fantastic. It’s definitely worth a peek, if not a print!
- Free dinner plate from Cafe Marsanne. This has got to be one of the coolest freebies I’ve seen in a while, if not ever. Cafe Marsanne is sending out free dinner plates in honor of their anniversary. I’ve broken so many plates that I’ll be happy to have a spare, even if it doesn’t match my set. Sad, but true…