With a dizzying array of beauty products available, it’s hard to tell which ones are truly worthy of the hype, and which ones are not worth the investment. If you’re like me, you want to have silky-smooth hair and radiant skin, without paying a fortune. One of the best ways to do this is to take advantage of beauty coupons and the multitude of free beauty products that are readily available…if you know where to look. Here are some of my favorite beauty deals that are going on now – I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do.
- Walmart is offering a free sample of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion.
- You can also get another great free beauty sample, Root Awakening by John Freida, courtesy of Walmart.
- Dove is offering a free sample of their Men+Care soap – I’ve already gotten mine, but it seems that it’s still available, and it is great!
- Aveda is celebrating the company’s birthday, by pampering us! Get a free lotion sample as well as some great free mini-treatments at participating salons – until June 3oth.
- Perhaps the most interesting of all the beauty freebies I’ve found is this one…get a free Bumpits (a unique way to add the look of volume to your hair) when you like their page on facebook (and hey, while you’re there why not like Billy.com as well, to receive great deals directly to your facebook page?)
- Get a $20 mail in rebate when you purchase $50 of Olay Professional skincare products. This is a beauty coupon not to be missed, if you’re an Olay user (or if you want to try it out). Products must be purchased by May 14th.
- Get $10 off a purchase of $30 at Bath & Body Works. This coupon is good until May 9th.
- Take $1 off Tone body wash with this printable coupon.