Can you believe that this is the last weekend of March? Where does time fly?! That means that a full quarter of 2010 is (nearly) over, and that it’s time to file taxes again (groan). But with the anticipation of determining how much money you owe, you can also figure out how much you can save by taking advantage of coupons and deals that are going on now. Here are the best coupons I’ve found this weekend (and some great ways to snag free stuff). Check ‘em out!
- 30% any single item at Old Navy. Good until April 4.
- $1.50 off bedroom pillows at Target. While you’re there, see if you can enjoy the 20% off Circo bedding for another great deal.
- Buy 2, get 1 free Chobani Greek yogurt (you can print up to 3 coupons for extra savings).
-Free Blockbuster Express Rental Codes:
G2U13B4 – Valid only on 3/31/10
GY131 – Valid through 3/31/10
- Buy One Get One Free Blockbuster Express Rental Codes:
NEWMOON – Valid through 3/28/10
GN13B4 – Valid through 3/29/10
555G13B -Valid through 3/31/10
- Get a free Special K protein meal bar (and a coupon!) here.
- Get a free 8 x 10 picture on canvas from the Canvas people (and get a $55 gift certificate too!).
- New members get 50 free photo prints from Snapfish.
And finally…if you’re looking to snag a great travel deal, there are some pretty good sales going on this week (but you’d better act fast!):
Virgin America has coast to coast fares for only $129 each way, and closer flights are even cheaper.
Spirit Airlines is having fares starting at $9 each way…if you’re a member of their $9 club. Good until tomorrow, so join now!