Ready to get free stuff during the week of May 17th? Don’t wait long to sign up for these great freebies, free product samples and other cool things, since they’ll be gone before you know it!
- Free Playtex Gentle Glide tampons. There is no stated expiration date on this freebie, but chances are good that it will end soon, so you might want to sign up now. The offer is valid in the United States, Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.
- Free mini-facial at Origins. The company runs this free facial promotion from time to time, and it’s definitely worth a stop by, as long as you call first to make an appointment). You don’t get to keep any of the beauty samples, but you do get to try out lots of great Origins products. And it’s totally free, as long as you can resist the urge to buy anything.
- Free Multicare toothpaste (or $1 off Burt’s Bees toothpaste coupon). If you love free product samples, you’ll love this cute little toothpaste sample. It’s great for your travel bag or for keeping at your desk for a quick brush after lunch (does anyone do that besides me?).
- Free NicClean cleaning wipes. I don’t smoke, but I (unfortunately) know people who do, and I think this idea sounds genius. And of course, I never say no to free product samples. NicClean produces wipes that get nicotine stains off glass. I wonder if they are also good for cleaning windows for non-smokers?
- Free Purex 3-in-1 sheets. I mentioned these laundry sheets a few weeks ago, but apparently they’re still available. Sign up for this free stuff now, and you’ll get a free 2-pack.
- Free vegetable gardening guide. I’ve got 2 brown thumbs, but I can’t help wondering if this free gardening guide could change that. You know I’ll be ordering it just to find out…I suggest you do the same, since I’ve heard that gardening is extremely therapeutic (and, of course, having your own produce can save you a fortune!).
- Free coupon book. Proctor & Gamble’s “Home Made Simple” program is giving away free coupon books containing $30 in P&G coupons. Pair the coupons with in-store specials to save extra money.