Nothing is more fun than coming home to a mailbox filled with freebies. And if you’ve never ordered free samples by mail, now is the time, because there are so many great free samples that are available right now. These promotions usually expire when the stock is finished, so it’s best to order your free samples immediately, to prevent you from missing out on the giveaway. Here are some free samples by mail that I’ve confirmed are still available as of May 11, 2010.
- Free deodorant from Dove. Walmart is currently offering a free sample of Dove Ultimate Beauty Care Deodorant. Sign up here and you should receive your free deodorant by mail in about 4 weeks.
- Free clinical strength deodorant from Secret. This sample is also offered by Walmart. Consider putting these free deodorant samples in your gym bag or travel bag, or just use them every day to save money.
- Free Odor Blocker body wash from Old Spice. I’ve never tried this particular product, but in general, I love the manly smell that Old Spice has. This is one freebie that I’m doubly excited about.
- Free Glowelle beauty drink. I’ve never heard of a beauty drink, but if it’s possible to maintain my flawless skin just by drinking, I’m all for that…since they’re offering free samples by mail, it’s definitely worth a try!
- Free sample of John Freida’s Sheer Blonde. I’m not sure if you need to be a blond to enjoy this sample of Sheer Blonde, but test it out for yourself and see.
- Free luggage tags. KLM Airlines is offering 2 free personalized luggage tags to their new Facebook fans.
- Free sample of Touch of Happiness by Nivea. This freebie is sponsored by the Ellen DeGeneres show and you’ll be required to confirm your email address before the sample can be sent.